You will learn how to create smart FPGA designs with the new JPEG XS & TICO-RAW IP-Cores developed by intoPIX and get an update about the Xilinx product portfolio.
Explore the benefits of TICO-RAW and JPEG XS for various cases:
- Designing camera and RAW Bayer image workflows using TICO-RAW up to 8K
- Replacing HD, 4K or 8K uncompressed live video in time-sensitive transmission using TICO-XS
- Broadcast Live production and AVoIP using LAN / WAN / Cloud
- Wifi-6/5G video transmission at the speed of light
- 4K/8K transport using a single Coax/SDI cable
Speakers : Jean-Baptiste Lorent (intoPIX), Junichi Ota (intoPIX), Yohei Tsuzuku (Xilinx)