The IPX-RTP-XS IP-cores enable the RTP packetization/depacketization and are designed to be used with intoPIX video codecs. The IP-cores can directly be connected with the TicoXS encoder & decoder IP-cores, providing full compliance with JPEG-XS video transport over RTP. The cores follow the IETF JPEG XS RFC and are suitable for interoperable transport of JPEG XS video over SMPTE 2110-22.
The IPX-RTP-XS IP-cores are ideal to enable rapidly any existing SMPTE ST 2110 'uncompressed' FPGA video design to also support SMPTE ST 2110-22 "compressed video" using JPEG XS over RTP. They are directly interfacing with the intoPIX Encoder /Decoder, using the "TicoXS" or "TicoXS FIP" IP-cores
- RTP Packetization and depacketization compliant with the IETF RTP Payload Format for ISO/IEC 21122 (RFC 9134 / JPEG XS) and recommendations of the VSF TR08.
- Handles the complete conversion of uncompressed video to SMPTE2110-22 JPEG XS RTP packets when combined with TicoXS encoder/decoder IP-cores
- Comprehensive software driver for codec and packetization configuration, including JPEG XS Part3 Video support Box and Colour specification boxes generation and extraction
- Easy to integrate with existing and third party SMPTE 2110 FPGA design (including Adeas / Nextera , Macnica)
- Full interoperable with VSF TR08 (tested by interoperability test organized by the VSF with the intoPIX ZCU106 ST2110-22 Demo)
Resources for Intel or Xilinx FPGAs can be provided on request.